The Survivorship Care Plan Builder is a free, award-winning tool for oncology professionals.
The Survivorship Care Plan Builder will support you in quickly creating individualized Care Plans that reflect ASCO guidelines and the recommendations in the IOM (Institute of Medicine) report, From Cancer Patient to Cancer Survivor: Lost in Transition.
The Survivorship Care Plan Builder includes:
- Convenient forms for quickly preparing treatment summaries based on ASCO templates
- Ability to pre-populate forms with data from your cancer registry
- Surveillance guidelines
- Recommended schedule for follow-up care
- Information on managing ongoing effects of cancer treatment
- Psycho-social patient assessment
- Ability to create custom templates
- Ability to include your practice logo
- Free technical support
What’s new in 5.0: Create, save and use your own Care Plan templates. Version 5.0 also includes an expanded Library with factsheets on managing ongoing symptoms like fatigue, memory and concentration issues and anxiety. We've also removed the registration requirement though you may still choose to register for news and updates.