The Cancer Care Plan Builder (Survivorship Care Plan Builder) includes templates for breast cancer, colon cancer, non-small-cell lung cancer and diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. To add your own Care Plan templates:
- Select Templates from the Tools menu or sidebar (or press Ctrl+T).
- From the Custom Templates dialog, double-click
or select the green Add button on the top right.
- Select the cancer type on the Properties screen. You can also add a subtype.
- Review each of the 5 Care Plan sections—General Information, Background Information, Treatment Plan, Treatment Summary and Follow-Up Care—and add fields as you see fit. Please note: All templates have a number of shared fields that cannot be moved, edited or deleted, including the patient name, date of birth, cancer staging, etc. These fields appear grayed out in the Template Editor.
- Select Ok to save your template and close the Template Editor.
- To create a new Care Plan based on your custom template, select its icon from the Start Screen.