Frequently Asked Questions - More Help
When you print a Treatment Plan, Treatment Summary or Survivorship Care Plan, the Care Plan Builder will only print the fields into which you entered data. This makes it difficult—but not impossible—to print a blank Care Plan.
Printing a Blank Care Plan
Follow these steps:
- Select a template in the Cancer Care Plan Builder.
- Go through the form and add something to every field. For example, add the word "SAMPLE" to every field and add the date "01/01/2001" to all date fields.
- Use Print Options to export a copy of this Care Plan to Word.
- Open the Word document (which will be saved in My Documents/Survivorship Care Plans).
- Delete the values you entered, including any dates, occurrences of the word "SAMPLE" and other selections.
- Make any further changes you desire to your blank Care Plan.
Alternatively, you can use My Care Plan.The advantage of My Care Plan is it's already a writable, printable PDF form. It also has an expanded psycho-social assessment. The disadvantage is, compared to the Survivorship Care Plan Builder forms, the Treatment Summary is abridged.