Resources for Oncology Professionals
There are many resources for clinicians and Survivors available. As an oncology professional, you may want to direct your patients and their primary care physicians to these valuable resources for more information. For more information on these resources, download the Survivorship Toolkit for Oncologists.
- Cancer Care for the Whole Patient: Meeting Psychosocial Health Needs – October 2007
- Implementing Cancer Survivorship Care Planning, Workshop Summary, 2007
- From Cancer Patient to Cancer Survivor: Lost in Transition Report Recommendations – November 2005
- American Society of Clinical Oncology® Chemotherapy Treatment and Summary Templates
- Children’s Oncology Group Long-Term Follow-Up Guidelines for Survivors of Childhood, Adolescent and Young Adult Cancers
- Cancer Survivorship in Primary Care